Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

lift coming tomorrow

Old 06-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
lift coming tomorrow

885 coils, AAL, diff drop, and shock extenders coming tomorrow. what do i need to know? and how do i install the shock extenders?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
the shock extenders are as easy as unbolting and pulling the upper shock shaft from the mounting bucket, putting some thread locker on the threads, then threading the extender on and reassembling it through the mounting bucket with the washers/bushings like it was before. simple simple!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:02 AM   #3
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
the shock extenders are as easy as unbolting and pulling the upper shock shaft from the mounting bucket, putting some thread locker on the threads, then threading the extender on and reassembling it through the mounting bucket with the washers/bushings like it was before. simple simple!

thanks it should be fun doing this haha. my package just showed up but i cant get working until tomorrow