Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Get SPINDLES FTMFW! Don't Wait & Wait & Wait.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Get SPINDLES FTMFW! Don't Wait & Wait & Wait.

So after 2.5 years, I finally finished my TACO with the last Mod to date. I installed the Total Chaos 3.5 Spindles today after picking them
up from Jeremy.

1BLKT <TY> recommended Greg @ Desolate Motorsports to do my install. Awesome place and they had the IVAN STEWART "IRONMAN" Arcade there for Free Play!

So after waiting and debating on getting the Spindles. I finally did it after drooling over Amir & Ty's Spindled Tacos. I had the shop crank down my King Suspension and drove off.

First things first. I was floored by the Lift/Stance of my Taco after install.
It was the ride that made me fall in LOVE with the Spindles. It seriously felt Plush, Soft, & Cloud like. I couldn't freaking believe how much of a difference it made.

So for all those who are debating about it. I recommend it and you can just use 5100's or whatever nice coilover.

If I could do it all over again
. I would've made it one of my first Mods instead of my Last.

< < Took some quick some Pics > >

Old 06-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to, but cant.

Your truck looks great
Old 06-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
One of these days I will get some but not for a while. Your truck looks great, kinda like mine lol
Old 06-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
very nice

i like the red king emblem on the resi
Old 06-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I love your 1st Gen Rad Red. If you have Kings. Just contact Kings and request the Red Decals.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:20 PM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
ugh I can't wait for my RCD kit...
Old 06-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #7
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! How much was the install?
Old 06-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ I love your 1st Gen Rad Red. If you have Kings. Just contact Kings and request the Red Decals.
cool. i dont have kings...yet

but that will change after this weekend
Old 06-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the spindles whats the specs on your wheels, sick truck by the way.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #10
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
dam looks bad ass... its on my list of mods to do...just move up to the top ofter seeing your ride..
Old 06-05-2010, 04:22 AM   #13
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, your truck has a perfect stance.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Yeah the spindles are awesome. They look good on your truck. One thing that popped in my head was that maybe the ride is more plush because your coilovers aren't cranked as high anymore? I'm sure they weren't that bad to begin with but that might be an option as well. Looks great man!
Old 06-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #16
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great but im full tard here...what part is the spindle?
Old 06-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #17
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
The part that connects to the hub/wheel assembly.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #18
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Digging up a older thread, but can someone explain what spindles will do for me? Do I get them with a stock suspension, or are they only useful for a lifted ride? I know about our trucks, but this is something that has just always slipped my knowledge... As only a few people talk about it.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #19
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
so 3.5 from the spindles and how much from the coilovers?
looks GOOD!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:35 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Digging up a older thread, but can someone explain what spindles will do for me? Do I get them with a stock suspension, or are they only useful for a lifted ride? I know about our trucks, but this is something that has just always slipped my knowledge... As only a few people talk about it.
the spindles will give you lift while keeping stock geometry. you dont have to preload the coil to get lift. you can run these w/ stock upper and lower arms as well as the stock CO.