Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Deaver or Alcan 1.5" AAL?

Old 06-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #1
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Deaver or Alcan 1.5" AAL?

Was looking at getting the 3 leaf progressive AAL from wheelers and was wondering which is best.......Deaver or Alcan? Not confirmed but I think wheelers is alcan and not sure exactly where to pick up deaver. Mostly looking for a smooth ride by replacing the overload leaf with a progressive aal. Just picked up a full set of 5100's and toytec coilovers and want the rear improved!

Thanks,
Mike
Old 06-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got feedback on either of these choices? PM'd Wheelers and Alcan does make their 3 leaf AAL!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i have no expieriance w/ alcan

i have deaver 8 leaf pack on much truck right now and it's a great product

i'm not much help, but some...
Old 06-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #4

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the reply! I checked out your build and your truck is sweet. I love seeing the progression....spacers (what I have), to mid-travel (what I'm going for) and to long travel (some day....)! You definitely picked the best suspension products too, in my opinion.

Mike
Old 06-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Thanks for the reply! I checked out your build and your truck is sweet. I love seeing the progression....spacers (what I have), to mid-travel (what I'm going for) and to long travel (some day....)! You definitely picked the best suspension products too, in my opinion.

Mike
thanks man, it's been a long road

stay tuned, i'm gonna get the rear end done soon

in terms of the 3 leaf packs, they are prob both pretty much the same and you'll be happy w/ either

both deaver and alcan have great reps and turn out great products...