Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lower front A arm clearence help!

Old 06-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Lower front A arm clearence help!

Ok so i want to cut a coil on my '99 2wd xcab to lower the front 1". But as of now there is a little less than an inch of clearence (currently stock suspension)between the bump stop on the lower controll arm and the bottom of the frame(attatchment). When i lower it an inch it will be metal on metal, which is bad. So then if i take the bump stop offf what are the chances and risks of the steering arm hitting the frame and getting destroyed when i hit a bump or a dip? So what are my options and what have other people done in this situation.
Attached Thumbnails
Lower front A arm clearence help!-0607001854.jpg