1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Spacer Lift

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by SLCTaco, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Jun 9, 2010 at 9:00 AM
    SLCTaco

SLCTaco [OP] New Member

Member:
    Salt Lake City
    Vehicle:
    09 TACO SR5 DC/LB
    Upgraded SR5 suspension to TRD off-road & TSB 3" Lift 17" Wheels/32" Tires
    I purchased a 3" EZ lift for my 2009 Tacoma DC LB, after I searched this site, I am having second thoughts about using the space lift. this spacer lift is one that goes above the Stock CO (non spring compress). I guess my question is what damage am I going to do with them? Can I use them until I purchase a 3" CO lift?

Lift is now scheduled to be installed the week after July 4th - unless Im going to cause mass damage.

Little truck use background, I mainly travel highway with a few weekend camp trips, and 1 yearly 2 week mini expedition.

2. Jun 9, 2010 at 9:04 AM
    imsikotic

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Temecula, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    You will be fine. I've had mine on for four years and i've had no issues. The ride could be a little more comfy but other than that they have been great. Im getting New coil-overs as soon as money permits.

Products Discussed in

To Top