Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Tsb .......

Old 06-02-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
Ask for forgiveness than permission
ShorelineFab will become famous soon enoughShorelineFab will become famous soon enough

ShorelineFab's Tacoma Gallery
Tsb .......

Bottom Line,
Having the TSB done, is it a better ride or not?
Old 06-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Noticeably better
Old 06-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #3
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Tsb?????????
Old 06-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #4
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShorelineFab View Post
Bottom Line,
Having the TSB done, is it a better ride or not?
I didn't think it would be much of a difference but I was quite amazed. The ride was much better and the truck was raised about a 3/4 inch more in the back. Giving it a more aggressive stance!
Old 06-02-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
ShorelineFab will become famous soon enoughShorelineFab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Noticeably better
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I didn't think it would be much of a difference but I was quite amazed. The ride was much better and the truck was raised about a 3/4 inch more in the back. Giving it a more aggressive stance!
Good, I have an appointment on Friday to have it done!

After going to add The 5100's to front !

Thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Its definitely worth it.

Did you have a hard time getting your dealer to agree on doing it since you have an '08?
Old 06-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i had the tsb done, and to me.......its night and day difference in how the truck rides and handles. you'll like it.......its not stiff at all, as far as im concerned.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #9
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to admit...newbie here

I have an 08 TRD Sport DoubleCab shortbed. I was thinking about getting the 3" ToyTec lift with the AAL...will I still need to have the suspension TSB done? It seems pointless if I did the lift anyway. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:12 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The TSB spring sride MUCH better than the factory. I had the stock springs with an AAL, and then the TSB springs with an AAL, and the latter ride SO much better.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShorelineFab View Post
Good, I have an appointment on Friday to have it done!

After going to add The 5100's to front !

Thanks
Dealer called today, I'm bringing the truck in tomorrow!!

I'll post pics after the install!!!!