Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New Built Right UCA's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #521
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ did you still get them for $489? I'm torn between these and icons.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #522
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheMountains View Post
^^^^ did you still get them for $489? I'm torn between these and icons.
$599 + tax. $60 cheaper than Total Chaos.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #523
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaddy View Post
$599 + tax. $60 cheaper than Total Chaos.
So they don't do the TW deal anymore?
Old 09-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #524
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think that was just an introductory thing when they were first released.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #525
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
to the best of my knowledge, that price is a few years old. i called them about TC uca's that were on their website for $4xx and they told me they haven't updated their website in a few years. even at $600, they're the cheapest new uniball uca's you're gonna find. camburg came out with a balljoint uca thats in the $400 range.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #526

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaddy View Post
to the best of my knowledge, that price is a few years old. i called them about TC uca's that were on their website for $4xx and they told me they haven't updated their website in a few years. even at $600, they're the cheapest new uniball uca's you're gonna find. camburg came out with a balljoint uca thats in the $400 range.
Yeah I think I like the uni ball, but i don't know that they are worth that much more. Plus I've heard that fixing a ball joint on the trail is easier than with a uni Ball
Old 09-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #527
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
i just spoke with james and the UCAs are going for $680 with 10% off right now.. so $612.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #528
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post
i just spoke with james and the UCAs are going for $680 with 10% off right now.. so $612.

Correct,
I am getting a complete price list of all BR items the Truck shop carries and will be posting it very soon.

On another note, my BR UCA's have had alot of offroad miles and I have had "0" issues, no squeeks or any noise, I have Greased the Bushings twice and have never had to do anything with the uniballs.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #529
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yeah I think I like the uni ball, but i don't know that they are worth that much more. Plus I've heard that fixing a ball joint on the trail is easier than with a uni Ball
Fixing? are you planning on Bonzai offroad running?
Old 09-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #530
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'ed!
Old 09-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #531
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Correct,
I am getting a complete price list of all BR items the Truck shop carries and will be posting it very soon.

On another note, my BR UCA's have had alot of offroad miles and I have had "0" issues, no squeeks or any noise, I have Greased the Bushings twice and have never had to do anything with the uniballs.

I have had these for over two years and I have 0 issues as well. I probably got one of the first ones made. I am very happy with the product still to this day. James and The Truck Shop are legit. I will not go to another shop.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #532
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
So how much are the BR ucas going for now?
Old 09-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #533
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post

Does the $680 price come with stainless or chrome uniballs?
Old 09-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #534
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
So how much are the BR ucas going for now?
Old 09-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #535
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Didnt read far enough back
Old 09-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #536
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I have had these for over two years and I have 0 issues as well. I probably got one of the first ones made. I am very happy with the product still to this day. James and The Truck Shop are legit. I will not go to another shop.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #537
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP3 View Post
Does the $680 price come with stainless or chrome uniballs?
stainless. verified that today when i ordered mine.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #538
Banned
Quote:

Hi Tri, its been awhile, I have to agree, James has been doing a lot to my truck and more upcoming, the BR UCA's I use off road weekly and have been one of the most reliable pieces of equipment beside the Tacoma.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:25 AM   #539
robjobu74 is on a distinguished road

robjobu74's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed the Light Racing UCA's and the install was simple. They are fully adjustable as well. The best part was they were only $395 shipped from fatbobsgarage.com
Old 02-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #540
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll third that. Mine are awesome!

Products Discussed in this Thread