Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New Built Right UCA's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #41
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Thats weird, all the aftermarket UCA's seem to go off the same concept, 1" uniballs. Maybe another underlying issue? Maybe your missing parts?....like longer Lower arms and upper arms....and some 12" travel coilovers....and a full cage....
You have good ideas! You and I? We'll do it at the same time! You know, discount and all! When do you want to do it!?

What do you do with that mall crawler - When does the decal pack arrive?
Old 06-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #42
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
You know some of us street queens like to keep them shiney and never take them offroad!!!

haha.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #43
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
You know some of us street queens like to keep them shiney and never take them offroad!!!

haha.
Oh, I know!

And in that case, for the price, there are far better street rides to have out there! - Jus' sayin'
Old 06-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #44
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Built Right UCAs updates. Currently sold out!!!

The last 2nd gen UCAs will ship out soon. They are waiting on powdercoat for the new ones which should be available to ship in about 2 weeks or so.

1st gens UCAs are still available.

Other Toyotas UCAs are still available.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #45
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Built Right UCAs updates. Currently sold out!!!

The last 2nd gen UCAs will ship out soon. They are waiting on powdercoat for the new ones which should be available to ship in about 2 weeks or so.

1st gens UCAs are still available.

Other Toyotas UCAs are still available.
They said I grabbed the last set. Sorry, guys.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #46
frequent reader
justin14200 has a spectacular aura aboutjustin14200 has a spectacular aura aboutjustin14200 has a spectacular aura about
Name: justin
justin14200's Tacoma Gallery
how long does it take htem to ship? any roblems with them yet?
Old 06-21-2010, 09:47 AM   #48
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin14200 View Post

When they ship it should be quick. I have had no problems with mine. They work great off road for me.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #49
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin14200 View Post
They shipped fast. Right at first while they were dry and not broken in, they creaked and groaned so bad that driving the truck was embarrassing. Get some dry teflon lube and give 'em a few days of breaking in. They'll be WAAAYYY better. Mine have only been on for maybe 2 weeks and the noise continues to improve. At this pace, they'll be silent in another week or so.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:12 PM   #50
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I'm now set on getting these.... Just gotta round up some $$$
Old 06-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #51
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
Can you run these on stock tire/wheel set up?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #52

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonpj View Post
Can you run these on stock tire/wheel set up?

Can't see why not...but they would benefit you with the lift. I have stock tires on my truck with about 2.25" of lift.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #53
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
Reason I ask if for the time that I drive after putting on my lift and heading to the tire shop. Only about 15 miles, just wanted to make sure.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #55

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonpj View Post
Reason I ask if for the time that I drive after putting on my lift and heading to the tire shop. Only about 15 miles, just wanted to make sure.

Ask James for sure. BUt again I see nothing wrong with doing that.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #57
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
wait did you say that they make these for 5 lug? like 2wd 05+ like total chaos pt#88500? cuz if i got these instead i would save like 300 bucks if they were the same thing.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:38 PM   #58

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
wait did you say that they make these for 5 lug? like 2wd 05+ like total chaos pt#88500? cuz if i got these instead i would save like 300 bucks if they were the same thing.
They are making them for the 5 lug, but they are not ready yet. They have only the 6 lug 1st and 2nd gens. I have been getting a lot of emails about the 5 lug and when I find out when they are available I will post up here. Currently the 1st gens are the only arms available at the time to ship out last time I was down there.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:39 PM   #59
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
They are making them for the 5 lug, but they are not ready yet. They have only the 6 lug 1st and 2nd gens. I have been getting a lot of emails about the 5 lug and when I find out when they are available I will post up here. Currently the 1st gens are the only arms available at the time to ship out last time I was down there.
when they get the 5 lugs in let me know for sure. i am very interested in these.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #60

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
when they get the 5 lugs in let me know for sure. i am very interested in these.
Send me a PM so I remember. I hope to respond to everyone when I find out. Or just check back here as I will post updates as I get them from him.

Products Discussed in this Thread