Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Received Parts

Old 06-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Received Parts

So I just returned from deployment and about 2 weeks ago my wife ordered some new coilovers that have remote reservoirs on them. Now one of the reservoirs was disconnected from the main shock and the other was loose. I would assume that these need to be connected for them to work properly before install?

I would like to get these suckers on today as well as take care of some other installs while I have a couple of days off. Thanks for any help.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
lightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant future

lightmup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
So I just returned from deployment and about 2 weeks ago my wife ordered some new coilovers that have remote reservoirs on them. Now one of the reservoirs was disconnected from the main shock and the other was loose. I would assume that these need to be connected for them to work properly before install?

I would like to get these suckers on today as well as take care of some other installs while I have a couple of days off. Thanks for any help.
So did you get your shocks on? I just got some kings put on a cuple weeks ago. So you truck has inspired me my AP bumper is being installed to day with three 6" KC slim lights for the light bar. I loved the look of you truck so much I had to copy it somewhat hope you don't mind.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

what brand did you order and from who?

brands new parts showed up to your door broken? thats some BS right there...
Old 06-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
what brand did you order and from who?

brands new parts showed up to your door broken? thats some BS right there...
They are Fox ordered from All-Pro. I am talking to these guys about this because this was some serious BS.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are Fox ordered from All-Pro. I am talking to these guys about this because this was some serious BS.
wow. i've been hearing some bad things about all pro lately... thats crap.

you get back from down range and now you gotta deal w/ this...

sorry bro