LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear suspension Setup ideas!

Old 06-13-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
rIDIN wHEELIEz!!
LuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cole
LuckeyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Rear suspension Setup ideas!

got Fox 2.5's resi CO's witih camburg 4" spindle and uca's up front... havent got em on the truck still waiting on rims and tires... its obviously a prerunner and i want the rear to sag a lil bit/med bit but i was wonderin what u guys think i should go with.