Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toytec or wheelers?

Old 06-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec or wheelers?

I'm looking to get an aal to fit my tsb leafs and these are the two I found to fit the tsb. I read on here that both are made by alcan so I assume they're the same. But are they? Which do u all reccommend?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:09 PM   #2
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nobody?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
I've done some business with Wheelers, they're good folks, go there.

I also got a couple of items from Toytec, also good folks, go there.

Whichever is cheaper I guess.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #4
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I heard that toytec's 2" is alcan. If the 1.5 tsb is, and wheelers is, then see which one is cheaper shipped to you.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #5
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
I'm looking to get an aal to fit my tsb leafs and these are the two I found to fit the tsb. I read on here that both are made by alcan so I assume they're the same. But are they? Which do u all reccommend?
How much lift do you have on the front of the truck?
I can supply you with either AAL.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
How much lift do you have on the front of the truck?
I can supply you with either AAL.
I'm installing 5100s at 2.5"

I want about 1.5" in the rear and more importantly, aal's with anti friction pads to hopefully ease the squeaking
Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
It's really a coin toss, dude. Who is cheaper?
Old 06-16-2010, 01:41 PM   #8

They are within a few bucks of each other so it all depends on shipping. But I was wondering if there was a preferance between the two
Old 06-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #9
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
As far as the 1.5" ones go they are both pretty much the same. Ours does come with ani-friction pads, but I am sure the toytec does as well. Do you ever haul much weight in the bed of your truck?
Old 06-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #10

Yea I pull our boat, 4 wheeler, grill, and carry stuff in the bed all the time.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #11
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. Then the single AAL kit will work best for you!