Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

wanting to lift my 2008--so many choices--how do i decide

Old 06-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #1
harleyforfun03 is on a distinguished road
Name: tom
harleyforfun03's Tacoma Gallery
wanting to lift my 2008--so many choices--how do i decide

going to ilft my 2008 tacoma prerunner---I have little knowledge of doing this---so many different companies offering their product---who is good in the phoenix area to do this work---and maybe pros or cons with different brands---would sure appreciate some advice-- thanks and look forward to meeting many of you--Tom
Old 06-16-2010, 01:52 AM   #2
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
possibly post this in the regional area.. may get more answers or at least quicker ones..
Old 06-16-2010, 02:23 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much lift do you want, and how do you use the truck? Any budget to stay within?