Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Camburg Spindles,Co's, and UCA's

Old 06-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #1
Go Big Or Go Home!
PrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura aboutPrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura about

PrerunnerChris's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg Spindles,Co's, and UCA's

I NEED HELP!!!! So i bought all of this used and it all seems in pretty good shape. But when i bought it, all the bolts,nuts,washers,ect.... can in one bag. I hope some1 can help me out here and tell me if i have everything i need to install them (which im pretty sure im missing something). Also if you guys could tell me what goes to what that would be great and thanks in advanced for all the help - Chris

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pictures

CoilOvers

Spindles & UCA's

Bolts,Washers, Nuts, ECT....
Old 06-17-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
yikes I hate puzzles
Old 06-17-2010, 01:41 AM   #3
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a start. I'm basing the UCA's on the washers though cause it looks like the ones that come with the TC UCA's.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
Go Big Or Go Home!
PrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura aboutPrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura about

Hey mark so do I but it will be well worth when I'm done . And thanks Joseph with the pictures but it just seems like there's way more then what's in the pictures and it looks like the yellowish color screws with the UCAs I don't have.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:23 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The smaller bolts are for the CO's to bolt to the top plate (3 per shock), and the other 4 are for the sway bar spacer. The larger black bolt, is to mount the spindle to the lower control arm. You should have 4 (2 per side).
Old 06-17-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
Go Big Or Go Home!

Thanks Chris for the help that just helped so much. Now what about the UCAs I no that's were the washers go right? Am I mishing the bolts for the UCAs ?
Old 06-17-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same CO you'll love them. There is suppose to be a bearing or bushing thing on the bottom of the coil are you missing that? I don't see it in your pictures.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
Go Big Or Go Home!

Yeah bro I'm prerry sure they are in there, I think it's just the angle of the picture. And I hope mine ride as good as yours (im sure they will). Thanks for the help FixedTRD
Old 06-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStallion View Post
CoilOvers

Bolts,Washers, Nuts, ECT....
That large black bolt attached the UCA to the spindle. You should have 2 of 'em.

The shock pictured appears to be missing spacers at the bottom. Is this all of the hardware that you have?
Old 06-17-2010, 10:36 AM   #10
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NP man if you need some help hit me up.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:00 PM   #11
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You re use the factory bolt, and nut for the UCA's. The large washers go along the sides of each bushing for the UCA.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:11 PM   #12
Go Big Or Go Home!

Bottom of Coilovers

Top of Coilovers

Washers & UCAs

Where the UCAs connect to the Spindle

Bolts & Washers in Sway Bar Mount

And i still dont know where all of this goes!!!

Thanks for all the help again guys i really appreciate it. And if any1 can help me figure out where all these other bolts go or if im missing something that would be great. Also let me know if i put something in the wrong spot so i can change it. - Thanks
Old 06-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #13

The Black bolt is one of 4 that bolt the spindle to the LCA. 2 per side.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #14
Go Big Or Go Home!

thanks chris, do you know if those washers go on the black bolt? Can any1 else chime so I can put this on next weekend. - Thanks
Old 06-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #15

Quote:
thanks chris, do you know if those washers go on the black bolt? Can any1 else chime so I can put this on next weekend. - Thanks
No. Not sure where they go.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:14 AM   #16
Go Big Or Go Home!

those nuts go on the black bolts tho right cause they fit right on there. Or does it screw in the LCA?
Old 06-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #17

Quote:
those nuts go on the black bolts tho right cause they fit right on there. Or does it screw in the LCA?
IIRC, they screw into the LCA.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #18

The 2 clips on the bottom right hand last row are for you brake lines. You should have 4 total. You might have to reuse your old ones since you only have 2.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
no the bolts go straight thru with no screwing and the nut holds them on thats how mine were any ways
Ok....I never paid too much attention to it.