Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Help me order my lift/wheels/tires

Old 06-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #1
tacoeater will become famous soon enoughtacoeater will become famous soon enough
Name: Johnny
tacoeater's Tacoma Gallery
Help me order my lift/wheels/tires

I desperatly need new tires so I am just going to break down and buy a lift, wheels and tires. I have decided to go with KMC Addict wheels with BFG m/t tires. I am having troubles making my mind up on the lift though. I was thinking of getting either the OME lift or the toytec ulitimate lift kit. I would prefer saving money and going with the OME, any reason not to?
Also who is the person I contact on here to get a discout on the Toytec lift and how big a discount are we talking? I don't think I will have the money for UCA's quite yet. Is that something that can wait?
I want to run a 17" wheel. Exactly what size do I need to order... backspacing and offset? Also what size BFG M/T's should I get with them. I would like to run the largest tire possible. And where should I order all this stuff from?

BTW this is going to be put on a 07 TRD sport DC... Thanks in advance for your time!!!!! I've done my research but I wanted to start my own thread and hear it first hand.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so pm a Toytec Vendor ( under the vendor section). You get 5% discount. OME is nice, no UCA are not required but the truck won't align perfectly. You need around 4.5" of backspacing and I think +12mm offset I do believe. Get The KM2s, best BFG tire.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
tacoeater will become famous soon enoughtacoeater will become famous soon enough
Name: Johnny
tacoeater's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so where should I order my wheels from? And about the backspacing, is that a spec on the wheel or do you have to order wheels spacers or???
Old 06-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #4
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
4 wheel parts has em'. If not try google. Most wheels have details about offset and backspacing. Wheel spacers are not needed, b/c these are used with stock wheels, which you will no longer have