Notices

question on ome lift and leveling...

Old 06-18-2010, 12:44 AM   #1
ZackM is on a distinguished road
Army: 88M
Name: Zack
ZackM's Tacoma Gallery
question on ome lift and leveling...

so i finally found the lift i want im going with the ome from toytec. my question is for the rear of the truck will the 1.5 inch leaf spring be enough to make it sit level with the front at 3"?
thanks
Old 06-18-2010, 02:14 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The height from ground to fender will probably be equal, however the bed rail will probably look angled down somewhat. Its due to the lower clearance in the front from the factory and the bed rails being level at that height. I personally have 3-3.25" front, and about 2.5-2.75 rear and I think it looks the best that way.