Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

leveling kit

Old 06-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
JMITCH08 is on a distinguished road
JMITCH08's Tacoma Gallery
leveling kit

can anyone tell me what is a good one. my truc doesnt leave the road?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
throw on a set of 5100s of course. set them on the 2nd or 3rd notch.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstien 5100s.

Click the link in my sig bro. It should answer most of your basic lift questions.

And if it helpful, hook me up with some rep. lol
Old 06-05-2008, 03:09 PM   #4
RCNG FAN is on a distinguished road

RCNG FAN's Tacoma Gallery
+1 on the Bilstein 5100's!

Old 06-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
5100's Ebay at Downsouth Motors.269$$ otd for all 4. Or just the front is 160$ 2nd setting is .85,3rd one is 1.75.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:45 AM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Hasn't logged on in 6 months. Unsubscribe.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:49 AM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Hasn't logged on in 6 months. Unsubscribe.

this should be a fun day...
Old 01-20-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
We always have them in stock! We offer TW members a discount and free shipping as well!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #10
PaulVthe3 will become famous soon enoughPaulVthe3 will become famous soon enough

PaulVthe3's Tacoma Gallery
If I go with 5100's up front and an AAL in the rear will I need UCA'S? Do I need an alignment? And will I clear 285's? I looking at 17x9 kmc revolvers. I have an 09 DC 4wd V6 non TRD with out the rear TSB ( I dont know if I qualify for it). Will I need the diff drop kit? I want to raise my truck as cost effectively as possible. Thanks
Old 01-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
1. UCA's won't be required, but they are recommended (by me... ) as they help fix camber issues in your alignment after lifting.

2. Yes, you need an alignment.

3. You'll clear 285s, but will need to do some minor trimming.

4. The Diff drop is a good idea for 4x4s to help reduce the angle on your CVs.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #12
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Not to mention that the aftermarket UCA's eliminate the extreme ball joint angles after installing a aftermarket lift strut or coil over. Toyota is crafty and do not sell a "replacement" ball joint- they just sell complete arms, however there are companies that do sell replacements but pressing out the old one and pressing the new ones without ruining them is a real chore! I had a customer that tried to go that way to "save money" ended up ruining the new Ball Joints and after all just bought a set of TC upper arms. The nice thing about the TC and Camburg Uni-Ball Arm kits is that they have a "serviceable" Uni-Ball that can easily be replaced inexpensivly with a simple removal of a C-Clip. A great investment for anyone who is looking for lasting performance of a off road suspension...