Notices

Fox 2.0 remote reservoir bracket?

Old 06-20-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
shockme is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Patrol Sgt.
Name: Todd
shockme's Tacoma Gallery
Fox 2.0 remote reservoir bracket?

Just got my Fox adjustable 2.0 coilover shocks from AP---didn't come with the mounting bracket for the remote reservoirs. Just checking with those of you who have these to make sure they are suppose to be included....Thanks
Old 06-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
yes, the bracket should have come w/ the CO's

give all pro a call
Old 06-21-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yea give them a call. Mine didnt come with the 6 bolts to attach the COs to the strut tower...and they were scratched up pretty bad from poor packing
Old 06-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
shockme's Tacoma Gallery
Clarification

Sarah from All Pro already took care of it---Just so everybody knows it was not All Pro's fault, Fox does the packaging and forgot the brackets. I am very happy with All Pro's customer service Sarah went out of her way to take of me and I will be doing more business with All Pro in the future. Thank you Sarah and All Pro!
Old 06-21-2010, 01:08 PM   #5
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hmm thats interesting that all pro never sees the coils. so they are saying that they go straight from fox to you? My resi mounts had allpro sticker on them...
Old 06-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
shockme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
Hmm thats interesting that all pro never sees the coils. so they are saying that they go straight from fox to you? My resi mounts had allpro sticker on them...
When I ordered mine they were out of stock the box they were delivered in was the original packaging---All Pro put stickers in the invoice packing slip for the brackets. And Sarah from All Pro brought them out to Havasu for me over Father's Day weekend saving me shipping cost...pays to live where people like to play.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Most parts companies don't ever touch the product or keep stock because it takes up space and you are out the cash because you have to buy the product first. its better for the business if you just have everything drop shipped straight from the factory. I do this when I do garage coatings and did it when I used to sell paintball shit. you want to have the least amount of money out as possible. So say you ordered a set of shocks from me. your money transfers into my account and then we pay fox the money for the shocks and have them shipped.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #8

Hmm thats pretty interesting. ya when I ordered my fox coils it took about a month to get them bc they were sold out
Old 06-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm thats pretty interesting. ya when I ordered my fox coils it took about a month to get them bc they were sold out
yeah, from what I have been told by a few owners of different companies is that fox is backed up because they are doing a ton of work for the Ford Raptor. so most of their work force is doing those shocks and the smaller group is doing the rest of the shock i.e. bikes, trucks, and pro off road stuff. Plus some companies have a specific valving that they sell so that has to be accounted in the time for the shock being built.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockme View Post
Sarah from All Pro already took care of it---Just so everybody knows it was not All Pro's fault, Fox does the packaging and forgot the brackets. I am very happy with All Pro's customer service Sarah went out of her way to take of me and I will be doing more business with All Pro in the future. Thank you Sarah and All Pro!
for great service from that great people at All-Pro!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #11
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Again, I'm sorry those got left out, we are now double checking every box before it goes out.

The 2.0 body Fox Coilovers are built on a per order basis right now. There was a time when we were supplying the reservoir brackets because Fox didn't make one for the FJ Cruisers, so we had one made that fit both vehicles. We were also making the upper mounts and installing the coil springs here, but now we get them complete from Fox - well, usually!

The 2.5 bodies we are trying to stock, since they have an even longer lead time! But we did have to cut inventory levels last year with the slowdown in the economy, and this year is about the same so far.

Todd - I'll be back in Havasu next month if you need anything else!
Old 06-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #12
shockme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Again, I'm sorry those got left out, we are now double checking every box before it goes out.

The 2.0 body Fox Coilovers are built on a per order basis right now. There was a time when we were supplying the reservoir brackets because Fox didn't make one for the FJ Cruisers, so we had one made that fit both vehicles. We were also making the upper mounts and installing the coil springs here, but now we get them complete from Fox - well, usually!

The 2.5 bodies we are trying to stock, since they have an even longer lead time! But we did have to cut inventory levels last year with the slowdown in the economy, and this year is about the same so far.

Todd - I'll be back in Havasu next month if you need anything else!
Thanks again Sarah, It was great meeting you and seeing your truck. I need to find some $$$$ for an All Pro front bumper. Hope your weekend was relaxing!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #13
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockme View Post
Thanks again Sarah, It was great meeting you and seeing your truck. I need to find some $$$$ for an All Pro front bumper. Hope your weekend was relaxing!
I'll try to find a pic of our bumper color matched since I know a few people have done that.

The weekend was fun on the lake, but it just wasn't long enough though! It seemed a little busier than usual too.