Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toytec 3" lift question!!!

Old 06-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec 3" lift question!!!

Hi! i bought the Toytec Ultimate 3" lift kit about a year ago may be more than a year , my question is how long till the coilovers start to settle. it seems they lost some height since i instaled it they were set to 3inc .thx
Old 06-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by renval View Post
Hi! i bought the Toytec Ultimate 3" lift kit about a year ago may be more than a year , my question is how long till the coilovers start to settle. it seems they lost some height since i instaled it they were set to 3inc .thx
anyone!
Old 06-22-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Im not a know it all with suspensions but sometimes they can settle or get a lean where the front or rear will slope.

sorry i cant help you any further
Old 06-23-2010, 06:28 AM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
If they lost height...crank them up a bit...hence coilovers...
Old 06-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #5
renval's Tacoma Gallery
how? how many turns to get another extra inch. should i turn wrench to the left to the righ?? i cant find anything about how to adjust coilovers
Old 06-25-2010, 06:22 AM   #6
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by renval View Post
how? how many turns to get another extra inch. should i turn wrench to the left to the righ?? i cant find anything about how to adjust coilovers
Did you get a spanner wrench? Jack the truck up, full droop and loosen the set screw and then use the wrench. It will be turn after turn before you see results. I would get an alignment afterwards also.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:06 AM   #7
jusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nice
jusmac's Tacoma Gallery
as he said above jack the truck up and use the spanner wrench, turn them counter clockwise to lift the truck and you will have to measure the threeads to get the height where you want it.