Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ICON Stage 2?

Old 06-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
ICON Stage 2?

I have a stock 1995 tacoma... what all would I need to put the ICON Stage 2 lift kit on my truck?

I was thinking some new UCA's... but what else?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
That kit should have everything to properly install the kit including bolts, nuts, hardware...you may need a extended brake lines if it doesn't come with any.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!