Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Where to get a lift installed?

Old 06-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
Killbuzzjrad will become famous soon enoughKillbuzzjrad will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: Jared
Killbuzzjrad's Tacoma Gallery
Where to get a lift installed?

Ok...here is my problem. I am currently stationed in Pensacola, FL for training. I recently bought a Toytec Ultimate Lift and Total Chaos UCAs. My problem is that my tools are currently in Baltimore in storage and I have no time to put the lift on myself because of all the studying I have to do. I have yet to find a good auto shop around town or they just won't install lifts. My question is, "Are there any good National Chains that will install lifts?" I have already tried Sears and they won't do it and I am not going to Pep Boys cause they suck. I also don't want to go to the stealership because they will rip me off but I might just have to bite the bullet. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
I found this on Google

http://www.enhancedoffroad.com/

I'm not from the area but worth a shot man
Old 06-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
Killbuzzjrad will become famous soon enoughKillbuzzjrad will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
I tried them. They didn't answer my emails or phone calls.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #4
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbuzzjrad View Post
I tried them. They didn't answer my emails or phone calls.

lol pricks.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #6

Air Force:
I already tried that forum. I was pointed to Enhanced Offroad but they don't answer.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbuzzjrad View Post
I already tried that forum. I was pointed to Enhanced Offroad but they don't answer.

Hmm...that sucks man, maybe stop by their shop?
Old 06-25-2010, 06:23 AM   #8
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Any mechanic shop can do the install w/ basic handtools. Ask around for a reputable mechanic...everyone knows one.