1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

switching to bilsteins worth it?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by anthonyj326, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Jan 23, 2011 at 4:48 PM
    anthonyj326

anthonyj326 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    anthony
    Victoria, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 taco
    Nerf bars, tbs, cai, aftermarket stereo and speakers, black bull bar, hids 10k, fogs 12k, 3 inch lift 1 inch in back, painted rims black
    right now i have a 3 inch lift but with spacers i had bought the truck like that and i have been thinking of switching to the blisteins just wondering if that would be worth it or just keep it as is.

2. Jan 23, 2011 at 5:00 PM
    Reaper10

Reaper10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Oak Harbor, Washington
    Vehicle:
    '10 Silver DC 4x4 TRD OR
    Billstein 5100's all around, ToyTec coilovers up front, ToyTec 1.5" AAL in the rear with TSB leaf springs, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, XD Revolvers in Black wrapped in 265/70/17 BFG TA/KOs, AFE Pro Dry S Airfilter, Pioneer AVIC-X920BT in-dash NAVI, Devil Horns by Andres, 14 inch shorty antenna
    Depends if you have the disposable income or not. The bilsteins will give you a much better ride on and off road with significantly less chance of doing any damage to your other front end components.

3. Jan 23, 2011 at 5:23 PM
    anthonyj326

anthonyj326 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    anthony
    Victoria, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 taco
    Nerf bars, tbs, cai, aftermarket stereo and speakers, black bull bar, hids 10k, fogs 12k, 3 inch lift 1 inch in back, painted rims black
    I got money saved :) just wanted to know if it would make a difference...where is a good place to purchase from?

4. Jan 23, 2011 at 5:45 PM
    Reaper10

Reaper10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Oak Harbor, Washington
    Vehicle:
    '10 Silver DC 4x4 TRD OR
    Billstein 5100's all around, ToyTec coilovers up front, ToyTec 1.5" AAL in the rear with TSB leaf springs, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, XD Revolvers in Black wrapped in 265/70/17 BFG TA/KOs, AFE Pro Dry S Airfilter, Pioneer AVIC-X920BT in-dash NAVI, Devil Horns by Andres, 14 inch shorty antenna
    Downsouth motors is a vendor here on TacomaWorld and if I'm not mistaken I believe they offer a discount for forum members. Regardless they probably have the best prices you're going to find on line.

Products Discussed in

To Top