1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

billy 1.75/AAL 1.5

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by MDFM31, May 15, 2011.

1. May 15, 2011 at 10:06 AM
    MDFM31

MDFM31 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chester Co, PA
    Vehicle:
    16 DCSBOR
    Anyone have any of those PITA issues with a 1.75 billy/ 1.5 AAL setup? (no leaf TSB) I'm hoping to do this to my 06 DCSB sport 4x4 in the near future, but after reading a lot about alignment and front and rear driveline vibes, I'm getting a little disheartened. I'm not trying to spend as much on UCA's as the lift will cost me. I can't seem to find many people with this setup to comment on their experience, so any help is appreciated. I like pictures too.

My goal with this setup is to upgrade the shocks, increase ride height, and increase the hauling capacity without putting significantly more stress on suspension and driveline components and effecting their longevity, while keeping the price reasonable for a DD. Basically, I want to have my cake and eat it too.

2. May 15, 2011 at 10:08 AM
    Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2017SSMDCSBTRDS
    i have the tsb and 5100s set to 1.75?. no vibes or big alignment problems. used to wander very little on the highway but it was barely noticeable. i jsut put in some lr ucas to help with it and so that i wont have to worry about dealing with the ucas when i lift it higher in the future.

Products Discussed in

To Top