1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

recomended suspension installers in the NE GA area.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Superdavert, May 30, 2011.

1. May 30, 2011 at 8:02 AM
    Superdavert

Superdavert [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Athens, Ga
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport DC SB
    MB Legacy wheels 285/70 17 BFG KO2s ProComp 2" leveling kit, Foglight anytime mod, Sockmonkey TRD Sport bedside decals, Extang Trifecta tonneau cover, Toyota bed extender, Aries black nerf bars, Pop & Lock
    I'm about to order my lift. 884's and an AAL. Nothing special. I called the tire shop that I normally get my tires, and talked to the suspension guy. He sounded confident about installing the coils. He didn't sound too confident about the AAL. that has me worried. So I was woundering if there were any recomended suspension installers in the NE GA area?

2. May 30, 2011 at 8:15 AM
    TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver 4x4 TRD Sport w/JBL
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    The best I know of is 4 Wheel Parts Performance Center in Marietta. Not sure of anything towards Athens. Seems like the AAL should be pretty easy. Lets see some pics when done. Good luck and Go Dawgs!!!

3. May 30, 2011 at 8:34 AM
    GA_TACO4x4

GA_TACO4x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    here 'n there
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB 4x4
    marathon superhide max-4 seat covers, weathertechs, maglite mod, 20% tint, 2" leveling kit, leaf spring tsb.
    I can't recommend anyone but ill be installing a similar lift on my truck this summer. If u decide to tackle the lift yourself its not that difficult. Either way put some pics up when its finished!

4. May 30, 2011 at 8:43 AM
    TNRunner

TNRunner Blah,blah,blah...

Member:
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2017 Double Cab
    4WheelParts!!! :puke:

Do it yourself and actually learn how it works! Who's gonna fix it when it breaks on the trail?:confused:

5. May 30, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    Superdavert

Superdavert [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Athens, Ga
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport DC SB
    MB Legacy wheels 285/70 17 BFG KO2s ProComp 2" leveling kit, Foglight anytime mod, Sockmonkey TRD Sport bedside decals, Extang Trifecta tonneau cover, Toyota bed extender, Aries black nerf bars, Pop & Lock
    Would tackle it myself, but I don't have the time right now or for the next couple months. Work has been crazy. Never done it before, but other auto stuff that I've tried has came out good. Maybe I'll wait and save some money.

Products Discussed in

To Top