1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for a reputable lift shop in Norther California

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by HoffmanDesigned, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Apr 19, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    HoffmanDesigned

HoffmanDesigned [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justus
    Santa Clara, CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 Double Cab TRD 4WD
    3" Toytec Lift AirLift Ride-Rite air bags Reinforced Tailgate
    The Previous Owner put in a quick and cheap 3" Toytec lift. Over time the front has started to sagged significantly and the rear has a cracked leaf or two.

I'd like to take the truck to a reputable shop to advise me on what I should have them do rejuvenate the lift. I'd like to either fully restore the 3" lift or even go 4-6" depending on costs. I understand that to do it right will require something more significant than spacers; I'm ready for that.

The only shop I'm aware of in the area is 4wheelparts. I don't know that they're not reputable, but I've heard that they may not be the best option, but I don't know who else.

I'm the San Francisco Bay Area, specifically the San Jose South Bay, and even more specific Santa Clara.

:sorry: Please note, by Previous Owner, I mean myself when I was a cheap bastard. I want to do it correct this time.

2. Apr 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM
    BAMFTACO

BAMFTACO Another day another beer

Member:
    First Name:
    Juan
    Woodlandland hills , CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma AC Prerunner
    Kings bruh

Theres a lot of members up there in your area just ask around and someone is willing to help you install it. It's cheaper todo it your self And all you have todo is get it aligned

3. Apr 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    acdronin

acdronin Well-Known Member

Member:
    Welcome dude, there is a whole community of guys all around you, from SC to San Hoe to Concord, SF and beyond. We have a Mod day coming up in Benicia (bout and 1 1/4 hrs north), on May 5th, check out the link below and introduce yourself and tell us exactly what you have to put on so we can help you. If you have front struts to do, you need to have them mounted on the springs as our shop doesn't have a spring compressor.
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/no...y-mod-day-3-aka-b-m-f-mod-day-5-5-2012-a.html

Also, mosey on over to this thread and introduce yourself as well, it's where most of us locals like to BS

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/northern-california/53517-norcal-spotted-bs-thread.html

And if you feel up to having some real fun, there is a huge meet at Hollister Hills not far from you this sunday, it's a great way to meet a bunch of us all at once.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/no...-tw-hollister-day-trip-april-22nd-2012-a.html

Products Discussed in

To Top