Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Suspension (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/)
-   -   Quick question for 95-97 leaf springs (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/229438-quick-question-95-97-leaf-springs.html)

TACOMABOSS 07-14-2012 08:38 PM

Quick question for 95-97 leaf springs
 
Does anyone know if leaf springs for a toyota pickup (pre-tacoma) will fit the 95-97 tacoma body style? Just a hunch I have..

Parsec42 07-15-2012 07:50 PM

Yes, the leafs from the 89-95 trucks will fit according to this thread over on TTORA.

TACOMABOSS 07-15-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parsec42 (Post 5388613)
Yes, the leafs from the 89-95 trucks will fit according to this thread over on TTORA.

Seriously? Thats awesome! Do you have the link? Sorry im on my phone :o
Edit: lol just realised u posted the thread

Parsec42 07-15-2012 10:51 PM

Ya, it's pretty cool. You should be able to get some lift for cheap.

TACOMABOSS 07-15-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parsec42 (Post 5389507)
Ya, it's pretty cool. You should be able to get some lift for cheap.

I was thinking about getting the ironman B rated leafs

Parsec42 07-15-2012 11:23 PM

I would bet those springs would replicate the lift of your current aal pretty well, and respond to loads and ride better.

TACOMABOSS 07-16-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parsec42 (Post 5389634)
I would bet those springs would replicate the lift of your current aal pretty well, and respond to loads and ride better.

Il have to do a little more research. Thanks for the link man


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:23 AM.