1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

U bolts for 1.5" TSB AAL?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by wtbthree, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Aug 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
    wtbthree

wtbthree [OP] Give 'er

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    SC'ed 2010 DC
    3" Revtek lift, 17" FJ rims, 285 BFG KO's, sunroof, TRD piping, Wickedflow muffler, Avid step rails TRD supercharger,
    So I'm swapping out a 3" Revtek lift with an OME 3" kit; 885s in front with top plate spacers, 1.5" AAL in the rear.

The U bolts that are installed with the Revtek lift are likely too long to use with the AAL, plus I'll be selling them with the Revtek kit.

I need new U bolts to use with the OME kit. I've found a few threads where people are asking if they can use stock ones (which apparently you can, though it's not ideal), but I'm not going to the dealer and asking to order me stock U bolts.

Any recommendations on what length I should be buying? If I can run and pick some up at AutoZone or O'Reily (not have to pay for shipping and the wait), that would be ideal.

Thanks

2. Aug 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    wtbthree

wtbthree [OP] Give 'er

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    SC'ed 2010 DC
    3" Revtek lift, 17" FJ rims, 285 BFG KO's, sunroof, TRD piping, Wickedflow muffler, Avid step rails TRD supercharger,
    about to call the stealership - bump

3. Aug 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    wtbthree

wtbthree [OP] Give 'er

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    SC'ed 2010 DC
    Yep, I already have the OME kit....it would be better if I could I can run and pick some U bolts up at AutoZone than have to pay for shipping and wait for them to get here.I can't imagine what Toytec sells is all that different from something I could pick up locally - I was hoping to install my lift this week - but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top