1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

stage 1, 2, 3 ICON/TOYTEC?!?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by motoaction22, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Dec 11, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    motoaction22

motoaction22 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCLB TRD SPORT
    Whats up guys. I just bought a 2014 DCLB TRD SPORT and I intend to lift it. I want to do it right. I am confused on the different types of lifts. I plan to take my truck offroad lightly here and there but mostly will be a DD. I want it to ride nice and handle very well. 3 inch lifts will carry the powertrain warranty still so thats what Im thinking. I have also been looking at the Stage 3 lift from ICON. Thoughts?? Thanks in advance! I'm new to TacomaWorld as well.

2. Dec 11, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 4x4
    Icon/All Pro.....chopped for 35's
    Stage 2 would be plenty for you.....Could always add a cheaper UCA if you wanted but the non ext travel coilovers at 2.5" of lift shouldn't need UCA.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  3. Dec 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM
    Mr. Biscuits

Mr. Biscuits gentleman and a scholar

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    - OME suspension - Custom front/rear tube bumpers - 33x12.5r15 BFG KOs - Deckplate mod + AFE reusable filter - Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, chopped before leaf spring - Toyota Horns emblem by Diaz Fabrication - Pioneer stereo and new speakers + 10" sub - camper shell
    use the search function there's about a hundred threads just like this with the same questions.

and read thru the sticky threads at the top of the "suspension" section. lots of good, helpful knowledge there.

with suspension (as with most things) you can get it as good as you want to pay for.

Products Discussed in

To Top