1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone have SAW Coilovers?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by amaes, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Jun 26, 2009 at 2:01 PM
    amaes

amaes [OP] Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    ICON Stage 6, RCI Skids, Blacked out
    Does anyone have SAW coilovers? Can you tell me how you like them? or does any have any SAW products on their truck? I may get some but I need to know what others think about their stuff.

2. Jun 26, 2009 at 5:43 PM
    bajamoon

bajamoon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    i have them and like them, they are a good ride off road and on, when i bought mine they did not have nitrogen in them, so i would make sure who ever you buy them from to check for n2. Sway a way ships them without nitrogen. great coilover for the money.

3. Jul 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM
    jvand678

jvand678 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lubbock, TX
    Vehicle:
    '12 Dbl CabTRD Sport 4x4 Black
    Westin Nerf bars, full window tint, redline hood struts, Icon Coilovers, Wheeler Add a Leaf 3 pack (on its way)
    I'm running the 2.0 racerunners and they really do have a great ride and good ride height adjustability. The nitrogen is a booger if you ever bust a valve stem or they show up unfilled. However, you can have them filled virtually anywhere that does nitrogen in the tires. My Toyota dealership did if for me...

The biggest problem I'm having now is that you can NEVER get in touch with them (swayaway) when you need help. I have one that's creaking a bit around the seal on the shock itself and after 4 or 5 emails, haven't heard anything.... Still a great ride and very supported when they need to be but it's kind of embarrasing to have an '08 creaking over speed bumps.

If I had it to do over, I'd splurge for the icons... good luck with the decision!

4. Jul 2, 2009 at 6:58 AM
    sirsaechao

sirsaechao Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD 3.4L 4X4 V6
    A lift, some wheels, some tires, some performance, some cosmetic and then audio.
    I am running Sway's 2.0" on my 02. I got mine from Wheeler's Offroad. I only wanted to level the front out but didn't want to deal with sagging, driver side lean, spacers and etc so I opted for coilovers and at the time Sway 2.0's where the right choice for me.

5. Jul 2, 2009 at 6:59 AM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 4runner Limited Looking for a Taco
    It's the wife's T4R so it's stock
    I have camburg 2.5s which are rebranded SAWs... they're awesome... I love em :D

Products Discussed in

To Top