1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

09 DC LB 4x4 lift help

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by HITacoma, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Jul 6, 2009 at 3:09 AM
    HITacoma

HITacoma [OP] New Member

Member:
    Aloha guys,

Newb here looking for some help with my new DC Tacoma. Been lurking for quite some time searching around trying to find the best options for a suspension lift. Here is my brilliant plan that I will try to accomplish.

Option 1: ICON c/o, rear billy's 5100, single AAL, diff drop, and LR UCA's
    Option 2: Toytec ultimate lift kit + LR UCA's

Would really like to get the TC UCA's but they are a little pricey for me. Also, would like to run some 17x9 MM 955 or XD Revolvers with 285/70/17 Nitto TG's. Question is, if I do decide to go with option 1, is there anything else I would need or are any of those items not necessary? Live in Hawaii, no one carries anything and shipping is a little ridiculous. Priced both options out and option 1 would be between 100-200 more than the Toytec kit. Any help/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

2. Jul 6, 2009 at 4:38 AM
    imsikotic

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Temecula, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    I would definatly reccomend option 1. Camburg racing offers a ball joint UCA for less $$ than the Uni-ball UCAs. Good luck to ya..

Products Discussed in

To Top