1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ready Lift

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by roxspin72, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Feb 14, 2008 at 1:32 PM
    roxspin72

roxspin72 [OP] Enjoying my addiction

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue, TRD, 4X4,
    Oh Yeah!!!
    Installed Readylift 2.25" Leveling kit today. Looks great, actually looks a bit higher than thought it would. Dont know how to add pic. but I put a few in my album.

Thanks for all the info, this site rocks!!!:D

2. Feb 14, 2008 at 1:41 PM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Is this it? Looks good! I love them speedway blues! Do you have the TSB springs?

Picture posting 'How to' = Open the image - right click on the image and choose *properties*. Copy the URL address.
    Paste the url address in a thread but you gotta put [​IMG] at the end (no spaces). Hope that helps...

3. Feb 14, 2008 at 4:48 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    For a picture hosted on Tacomaworld or in the Tacomaworld Gallery, just right click the picture and select "Copy" then "Paste" it into the editor. The forum software will automatically insert the image tags and the URL. If you do the same for a picture in your gallery, the forum sofware will insert url tags which make it clickable so it'll take whoever clicks on the picture to your gallery. I used this method on the picture below. If you click the picture, it'll take you to your gallery.

For other pictures hosted on the internet, use Janster's method.
    If you don't want to remember to put [​IMG]
    It'll pop up a dialog box where you can enter the url from your properties as Janster stated above. It'll put the tags in for you.

4. Feb 14, 2008 at 5:14 PM
    roxspin72

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue, TRD, 4X4,
    Oh Yeah!!!
    Thanks a bunch...

As for the TSB springs, waiting on updated TSB for 08. Heard that was giving some others issues. And, being new to the truck world, not sure if want or need to have the back any stiffer, or any higher if that. I like the truck leveled, in fact it is actually a tad bit higher up front, which is a good look to me. But hey, like I said, im new, and open to all personal and educated opinions. I will be offroading soon, but for now I will mostly be on the hard ball showing off my new toy...

Looking forward to next Mod, which will be wheels and tires, soon as I find out best route to go without messing with gear ratios, or obvious tire rub.:confused:

Once again thanks...

5. Feb 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM
    Toycoma06

Toycoma06 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Richmond Va.
    Vehicle:
    2016 tacoma 4x4 dbl. cab
    20% window tint, emblems removed, aftermarket grill, TRD Pro shift knob,4'' RC lift with BDS 2.0 fox rear shocks, 285x65r18 Nitto Ridge Grappler, 18x9 Monster Energy 540B 0mm offset, ...and more to come
    Just installed 3" Toytec OME 884's with rear 1 1/2 block. Truck has had rear suspension TSB done. Installed front diff drop as well.

Truck rides beautifully. No shakes or vibrations to report. Very pleased with my decision thus far.

Not sure if picture will show up but just thought I'd share.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/22.JPG

6. Feb 19, 2008 at 1:43 PM
    roxspin72

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue, TRD, 4X4,
    Oh Yeah!!!
    Looks good...

Not sure if I will get TSB done. Did it make your back higher? All I got was 2.25 lift. Cant tell diff from 3" as far as pics, but I do like the stance on my truck right now. Afraid TSB will put it back to that front squat look...

7. Feb 19, 2008 at 4:07 PM
    Toycoma06

Toycoma06 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Richmond Va.
    Vehicle:
    2016 tacoma 4x4 dbl. cab
    20% window tint, emblems removed, aftermarket grill, TRD Pro shift knob,4'' RC lift with BDS 2.0 fox rear shocks, 285x65r18 Nitto Ridge Grappler, 18x9 Monster Energy 540B 0mm offset, ...and more to come
    Thank You !!

The TSB will make your back higher.Im still not sure if i like the rear of mine, I may change the blocks to 1'' to lower it down a little.

Products Discussed in

To Top