1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fyi

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by EmoSlayer, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Nov 8, 2009 at 5:56 PM
    EmoSlayer

EmoSlayer [OP] METAL!

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    PA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100s all 4 corners, front set at 0.85 w/ eibach coils metalcast red, driver's side lean spacer, rear tsb leaf pack with tsb aal from toytec, 265/75/16 goodyear wrangler authority, MT Classic III 16x8 4.5bs, LR UCAs
    Apparently pro comp has been backordered on their new 3" suspension lift, I ordered through truck addon's and have been waiting for 3 weeks for it, so I gave them a call and they contacted pro comp, said it would be another 3-4 weeks before I received the lift, needless to say I cancelled the order and ordered the OME setup from toyteclifts. 390$ for the pro comp vs 830$ for the OME... o well hopefully it's better lift. Should I install the diff drop and the top spacers? If anyone has pics of the OME setup installed with the spacers it'd be appreciated, should have mine lifted and pics up friday or saturday!

2. Nov 8, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    EmoSlayer

EmoSlayer [OP] METAL!

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    PA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100s all 4 corners, front set at 0.85 w/ eibach coils metalcast red, driver's side lean spacer, rear tsb leaf pack with tsb aal from toytec, 265/75/16 goodyear wrangler authority, MT Classic III 16x8 4.5bs, LR UCAs
    yep, q-town exit, ever any events or good wheelin' places that are local? I usually go upstate

3. Nov 8, 2009 at 6:32 PM
    Anathollo

Anathollo www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    yeah, glad you went with the OME setup! You won't be disappointed! Install's pretty straight forward and not that hard. Look at my pics if you want to get an idea of the lift. Sorry they're pretty crappy, I took them in bad lighting.

4. Nov 8, 2009 at 6:39 PM
    EmoSlayer

EmoSlayer [OP] METAL!

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    PA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off-Road
    looks bada$$, where did you find that toolbox?? I been lookin all over for one like that but at no luck

Products Discussed in

To Top