1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toytec/Eibach front coil lift springs

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 60guy, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Mar 22, 2010 at 2:19 PM
    60guy

60guy [OP] BADASS

Member:
    First Name:
    Dustin
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2017 Limited Double Cab
    I have a 2010 DC 4x4 w/ the rear TSB and am looking to raise the front a little to match the back. I’m looking at Toytec/Eibach front coil lift springs with Bilstein 5100s set to 0.0. Toytec’s website says this will give me about 1.6” of lift in the front which should level me out pretty good with the back being just slightly higher (which I want since I tow occasionally).
    My question is does anyone have any experience with this set up??? Also is there anything else I’ll need to install such as a sway bar positioning clamps, front sway bar relocation kit, driveshaft carrier bearing drop kit or shims????

I put a lift on my 05 Tacoma, but it was a pre-runner and didn’t have a front drive shat to worry about.

Thanks for the help!

2. Mar 22, 2010 at 4:35 PM
    nvdeserted

nvdeserted Well-Known Member

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma TRD OR Access Cab
    Electric Dynolock tailgate, TrailGear Slides, , 285/75-16 Yoko Geolanders on Wheelers Type B, SAW 2.0 front and back, Camburg b/j UCA, 1.5" AAL, Ubolt flip, ARB bump.
    At 1.6" you should be golden without any other stuff. The most you'll need is maybe an algnment after install.

Another option is to keep your factory coils, put them on the 5100's, and set the 5100's to the 1.75" setting... if you want to save a buck.

Products Discussed in

To Top