1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear lift, 1.5" aal and 1" block....no tsb

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Outgolfing, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Apr 28, 2010 at 10:16 PM
    Outgolfing

Outgolfing [OP] Member

Member:
    First off I know blocks are not usually the way to go but I wanted to see if anyone on here had the same set up or could give me some advice. I talked to a vendor here and placed a order for 5100's up front and there 1.5" aal and 1" block in the rear.

I was advised to go that route because 1. its a street queen and won't see off road,(don't flame me):D and 2. it should offer a smoother ride compared to a 2.0" aal.

My question is, will a 1" block feel the effects of axle wrap on the road, and do you think I was advised correctly? I feel pretty good about the advise from the company it came from, just second guessing myself...

2. Apr 28, 2010 at 10:23 PM
    Black Taco

Black Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    WPB, FL
    Vehicle:
    TOYOTA
    No mods whatsoever!
    I got the leveling kit and rear blocks. The main reason I went with Ready lift is because they guarantee a stock ride. I called the company and they told me that dealerships install these on new vehicles and it is covered under warranty. I tow a camper with them and no problems what so ever. Pm me for more info.

Products Discussed in

To Top