1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HELP!!! Can anyone in/near San Diego help me install my 5100's. Thanks.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by tacomakid89, May 26, 2010.

1. May 26, 2010 at 10:54 AM
    tacomakid89

tacomakid89 [OP] Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    Well I got some billy 5100's but I dont have all the tools necessary to change them on base. And I was wondering if anybody out there would be able to help me with these. I would greatly appreciate it. I'd be willing be throw some money your way too for your help. Or if anybody knows of a shop that does them for cheap then that'd be great too. Thanks for your help.

William

2. May 26, 2010 at 10:58 AM
    imsikotic

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Temecula, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    Did you check to see if the hobby shop has a spring compressor? Try Miramars Hobby shop too. If not you might be able to rent one from VatoZone. I did mine that way with the rental. I was a little nervous but it worked out just fine.

3. May 26, 2010 at 11:02 AM
    tacomakid89

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    Ya i've actually been there but the last few days my hours and the shop hours haven't been going together too good. lol. Im hoping if anything to maybe go there and do them today. Thanks.

4. May 26, 2010 at 12:06 PM
    tacomakid89

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Anybody else

Products Discussed in

To Top