Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

HELP with pics and vid

Old 07-20-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Honor Guard-Now out of Honor Guard getting ready for MK "A" School
Name: Thomas
YeahYeah's Tacoma Gallery
HELP with pics and vid

Does anyone know how to gets pics and vid up on this site? Ive been trying and have "uploaded" them and nothing still comes up. Why?
Old 07-24-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYeah View Post
Does anyone know how to gets pics and vid up on this site? Ive been trying and have "uploaded" them and nothing still comes up. Why?

If its a youtube video, I just "right click" in the video I want to link to this site & you'll see some options pop up, chose the "copy embedded html" option, left click on it & then I come to this awesome site & left click again in the text area of the post (where you see this now) & you'll see the option "paste", click on it & your done, its so fucking simple I still kick myself for not figuring it out sooner. As far as pics go, scroll down to the manage attachments (its right below this page) & left click on it & if you can't figure it out from there, well maybe its time for a computer class.....good luck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByxhS0guT1w
Old 07-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #3
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Honor Guard-Now out of Honor Guard getting ready for MK "A" School
Name: Thomas
YeahYeah's Tacoma Gallery
gracias amigo!