LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My friend showed me this video today...

Old 08-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
My friend showed me this video today...

LOL this definitely gave me a good laugh. I saw a few tacoma's in there! but its the first gens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ued1zFdokWs?fs=1
Old 08-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
facepalm
Old 08-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #3
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
can i get that song on my ipod?
Old 08-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWtacoma View Post
facepalm
Old 08-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
can i get that song on my ipod?
yeah sure ill extract the audio out and ill post a link in a bit.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #6
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by myname150 View Post
sorry, i was being sarcastic
Old 08-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #7
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm........
Old 08-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
oh how i hate that song, but it makes me want to hit some mud
Old 08-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #9
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Song.... causing.. ears.. to ... bleed... arrrgh!

But some cool shots.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #10
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Nice!

I think it's down right hilarious.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #11
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
also at 1:59 the f150 is all show
Old 08-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
sorry, i was being sarcastic
Awe damn it lol oh well its okay, im running on Ubuntu Linux anyways and the program i typically use to extract audio doesnt want to run under wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Nice!

I think it's down right hilarious.
LOL! Thank You! I definitally loved this song. I found the original and honestly the original song sucks compared to this parody.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:16 PM   #13
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
I just love Redneck Rap
Old 08-14-2010, 06:52 PM   #14
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
all the hoes coughin truck is all soppin middle of newberry got the parkin lot rockin old folks hate but they still steadly watching wishin we would quit but us rednecks aint stoppin we mud boggin you stuck watchin wishin you could be with us cause the partys poppin you say you can dig man we aint sayin nothin your girl wanna be with us no i heard she said she wants a mud digger we keep the mud by the pound our tires stay roaring while we ridin through the town mud digger and i keep a bad truck around big truck tall suspenion 40 inches from the ground mud digger and my chevy sittin on 44s pipes louder glass packs straight pipes yall know mud digger yall dont know how mud diggin goes get a couple of tickets to the mud boggin show mud digger and i dont need no skill for this **** i can be mud diggin while i hittin on your chick hatin on my truck ill make the situation worse you dont wanna take a ride in that jacked up hurse all eyes on my im gonna hit the mud first people love to see me go through worst go hard or hard work hard work if your lazy go to work but in the mud 5 minutes and i stained my damn shirt mud digger we keep the mud by the pound our tires stay roaring while we ridin through the town mud digger and i keep a bad truck around big truck tall suspenion 40 inches from the ground mud digger and my chevy sittin on 44s pipes louder glass packs straight pipes yall know mud digger yall dont know how mud diggin goes get a couple of tickets to the mud boggin show mud digger get like you no get like we we dont rock them gangster clothes we be wearin wrangler jeans people rollin with them ads we be mudin jumpin stuntin hummin with the mud king mds here comes rc in that 2500hd ask again has he hit any ditches lately big d muddin chugin beers 3 seconds till they empty i see you muddin with me cause wes a mud digger we keep the mud by the pound our tires stay roaring while we ridin through the town mud digger and i keep a bad truck around big truck tall suspenion 40 inches from the ground mud digger and my chevy sittin on 44s pipes louder glass packs straight pipes yall know mud digger yall dont know how mud diggin goes get a couple of tickets to the mud boggin show mud mud digger watching out for mud diggers in the coutry people getin stuck on friday all the way through sunday it dosnt matter if they comin or they goin i bet we make them chafin boys stuck if they come our way cops lookin for the mud trail from the highway we slidin off the trail to the road goin sideways if they ask it dosnt matter what they say he say she say we say cause we mud digger we keep the mud by the pound our tires stay roaring while we ridin through the town mud digger and i keep a bad truck around big truck tall suspenion 40 inches from the ground mud digger and my chevy sittin on 44s pipes louder glass packs straight pipes yall know mud digger yall dont know how mud diggin goes get a couple of tickets to the mud boggin show mud all the hoes coughin truck all soppin middle of newberry got the parking lot rockin old folks hate but they still steadly watchin wishin we would quit but us rednecks aint stoppin ya here that i said us rednecks aint stoppin here that rednecks i said us rednecks aint stoppin rednecks i said us rednecks aint stoppin i said us rednecks aint stoppin i always wanted the lyrics could not find them so went through song and wrote lyrics down took an hour but it was worth it
Old 08-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

dancing around
Old 08-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #16
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thats a good song. Its by Colt Ford, named Muddiggers
Old 08-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #17
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dont be hatin us southern folks either
Old 08-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo freak View Post
Dont be hatin us southern folks either
I aint bro hah, i love it here down south!
Old 08-15-2010, 02:59 PM   #19

Quote:
I aint bro hah, i love it here down south!
Ha, you are ok. Gotta represent the Confederacy though. We wont take no sh**-blue through the collar, red neck to the bone.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo freak View Post
Ha, you are ok. Gotta represent the Confederacy though. We wont take no sh**-blue through the collar, red neck to the bone.
muhahahaha and i always mess with my friend (she's a total eco-friendly and drives a prius ) "You know, its gonna be us boys in our pick up trucks savin yall when all this rain causes flooding!"