Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Oh Snaps! This is a stock tacoma!?!?

Old 07-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Snaps! This is a stock tacoma!?!?

I found this while browsing around Youtube this evening.

He claims it to be an all bone stock 4X4 double cab but he does 0 - 60 in which appears to be near 6 sec. I have seen other videos with moded trucks (such as cold air intank and exhausts) usually seem to do 7sec even the Xrunners I have seen not hitting that mark... I dunno, either way thats one freaky Tacoma IMO. Thoughts?

Video
Old 07-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe he has an SC on it ?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm...
Old 07-03-2008, 07:29 AM   #5
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
Do we actually see the road in the video? Maybe he's just spinning his wheels on a jack stand?

Also, maybe the video is artificially sped up?

EDIT: I just watched it again, and there do seem to be things passing him by at the very end, so it's likely he/she is actually moving. Again, maybe it's artificially sped up just enough to make it look right.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:38 PM   #6
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
Do we actually see the road in the video? Maybe he's just spinning his wheels on a jack stand?

Also, maybe the video is artificially sped up?

EDIT: I just watched it again, and there do seem to be things passing him by at the very end, so it's likely he/she is actually moving. Again, maybe it's artificially sped up just enough to make it look right.

Hmmm, I guess thats' possible but I don't think so because the sound doesn't seem to be speed up and it seems to be in sync with the video.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I just timed it, nothing really accurate, but I got just over 7 sec. wich puts it right in line with what many magazines say it will do.