Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

A successful weekend of testing.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:16 PM   #21
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I always knew that your truck secretly ran just fine.....
Old 07-16-2008, 09:07 PM   #22
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit, it STILL won't let me give you rep for that run....
Old 07-17-2008, 07:14 AM   #23
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Damn it!!! nice very nice!

Bob we have a new candidate to the site banner!
(im so gonna regret this post)
Old 07-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #24
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
yea do that, while you can....
Old 11-16-2008, 03:15 PM   #25
craziemofo is on a distinguished road
craziemofo's Tacoma Gallery
hey man that was a pretty sick video. . .where did you get that skid plate and light bar?
Old 11-17-2008, 07:35 AM   #26
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziemofo View Post
hey man that was a pretty sick video. . .where did you get that skid plate and light bar?
Full custom made by Carroll's Rod & Racecraft in Spotswood, NJ.
http://carrollsrodandrace.com/

My full build so far:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92588
Old 11-17-2008, 07:36 AM   #27
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
where's my Tacoma World build thread?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:01 AM   #28

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
where's my Tacoma World build thread?
I got the first post up but I REALLY need to update that thing! I'm posting different pictures in each so there'll be a li'l something for everybody.

I have an upgraded steering kit that I'm installing during Thanksgiving weekend. Shortly after that I'll get my fuel cell back from FuelSafe and then I can start in with the next round of suspension mods.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:05 AM   #29
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I have a feeling that the money you are investing in your truck is probably a better investment than the stock market. Are you accepting sponsors?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:24 AM   #30

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I have a feeling that the money you are investing in your truck is probably a better investment than the stock market. Are you accepting sponsors?
As a matter of fact I am! Know anyone that wants to sponsor a dark horse desert racer for the 2009 season?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #31
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
As a matter of fact I am! Know anyone that wants to sponsor a dark horse desert racer for the 2009 season?
yeah, do you know anyone who is a dark horse racer for the 2009 season?
Old 11-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #32
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how much a 3' x .5' decal would cost me??? LOL
Old 11-17-2008, 09:33 AM   #33
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
how much a 3' x .5' decal would cost me??? LOL

Where the hell are you gonna put a 3ft x .5ft decal?
Old 11-17-2008, 09:39 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Where the hell are you gonna put a 3ft x .5ft decal?
in his windshield LOL
Old 11-17-2008, 09:41 AM   #35

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
in his windshield LOL
Beat me to it!
Old 11-17-2008, 10:01 AM   #36
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
thats awesome. where is this place at? would love to see if my pre-runner would make it, but shhhhhh, dont tell the wifey. she would prollly be pissed if i took it off roading.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #37

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek in PA.
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

It's a great place to knock around break stuff. I smashed the hell out of my driveshaft armor! I hope to get out there one more time before I change around my suspension again.

To answer questions in another thread, I built what I knew and it's a rock crawler. The rear is going to be modified for the desert but that will put the leaf springs more in the way of rocks. I'd like to bounce off some low-speed obstacles and enjoy the current setup before I go and change everything all over again.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:19 PM   #38
how much did you spend on the lightbar/skid plate?
Old 11-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #39

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziemofo View Post
how much did you spend on the lightbar/skid plate?
Tough to say. It was rolled in with the rest of the fabrication work I had done on the truck. It's definitely more than an ARB or any of the other off-the-shelf bumpers out there. I just really wanted something unique on the front of my truck.

You might have some luck contacting Total Chaos and asking them for an estimate for a bumper similar to what they built for their 5-lugger:

Their bumper is far lighter than mine and incorporates a 1-piece aluminum skidplate. I had Carroll's build my bumper and skidplate to flow into BudBuilt's steel underbelly skidplates.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #40
thanks man i appricate it