Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

A successful weekend of testing.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:51 AM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
A successful weekend of testing.

I finally got my truck out of the parking lot. Spent most of the weekend rock crawling and I have the bare metal on the skidplates and sliders to prove it, but I got one hillclimb video that I thought came out pretty good.

Poser photo:

Rocks jump out of nowhere sometimes!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
super cool pics and vid!!
Bet that was a blast...thx for sharing
Old 07-07-2008, 09:02 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Nice pics and video! I especially like the "poser" pic...

I think it is hilarious that you can only see your eyes and hair. It is like you're Wilson from Home Improvement. That's when I noticed that your face is all blurred out on the video.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:03 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BTW - how do you like those projector headlights?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:13 AM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics man!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:14 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
damn you and your photobucket!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #7
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
damn you and your photobucket!
I'll help out where I can, but the video is the cool part.
Attached Thumbnails
A successful weekend of testing.-img_0393.jpg   A successful weekend of testing.-img_0407.jpg  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:32 AM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
thats kickass man!!! great to see the truck moving on its own too!!! the pic of your truck perched on the rocks is killer!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:39 AM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I'll help out where I can, but the video is the cool part.
that's great! So you just had the tow truck drop you off in those places, you took a few pics and then they came back to pick you up?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:42 AM   #10

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's great! So you just had the tow truck drop you off in those places, you took a few pics and then they came back to pick you up?
Cargo helicopters are the shiznit.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:43 AM   #11
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
I think you can see the tow cable in the video...
Old 07-07-2008, 09:43 AM   #12
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool! Now lso and the gang cant say s**t about your truck being a garage queen
Old 07-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #13

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Very cool! Now lso and the gang cant say s**t about your truck being a garage queen
You really think that's gonna stop them?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:51 AM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I think you can see the tow cable in the video...
I saw mjp's lips moving to make engine noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Not until I see it in person.

Quote:
You really think that's gonna stop them?
You're smarter than you look.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #15

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
BTW - how do you like those projector headlights?
They're pretty sweet. The high beams are bright as hell, and I usually run the fog lights with the low beams to get a little extra peripheral light. The beams are pretty well focused so it helps to have some more ground spread.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #16
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
nice pix an vid, but I don't know if you're gunna shake those dogs on ya, they smell blood !
Old 07-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #17
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice that video is BADASS
Old 07-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #20
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I finally got my truck out of the parking lot. Spent most of the weekend rock crawling and I have the bare metal on the skidplates and sliders to prove it, but I got one hillclimb video that I thought came out pretty good.

Poser photo:

Damn it!!! nice very nice!

Bob we have a new candidate to the site banner!
(im so gonna regret this post)