Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

5000 + pound taco

Old 09-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
5000 + pound taco

sounds like mans vs food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tymIA3omGM?fs=1
Old 09-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
newbtacoma is on a distinguished road
newbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I did the same thing a few weekends ago - no big deal, mine took it like a champ. And yes, I have TSB springs lol
Old 09-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats called "Traction Control"
Old 09-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't look that bad really. I had my '95.5 sitting on the bump stops with gravel once. It survived
Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #5
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATRD View Post
It doesn't look that bad really. I had my '95.5 sitting on the bump stops with gravel once. It survived
What he said. I've loaded up a yard or so in the back of my Tacoma, riding on the bump stops and she survived.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:44 PM   #6
PudgiesinWaverly is on a distinguished road
Name: Pudge
PudgiesinWaverly's Tacoma Gallery
These are the kinds of important videos that there should be more of. I had a yard of quarry process in a '97 Tacoma wish I had at least taken pictures. Truck took it like a champ. I would say the QP alone was 2,000 lbs. Nice vid. keep working and making videos at the same time.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:28 AM   #7
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, it rides well loaded and will handle a yard no prob. This one had me a little nervous tho....lumber is heavy