Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma Offroad - Scorched Earth

Old 09-20-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
Capt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capt Pie's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Offroad - Scorched Earth

Last night I posted a thread and video about an outing I had in my truck earlier that day. This morning I find the thread is gone, yet it still shows up in the videos forum main menu

I could not log in this morning either. I sent an email asking what happened, and no response yet. I checked the terms of service, and there wasn't anything in there that I violated . It was just me driving around on a dirt trail.

People asked what kind of camera I used, and I told them, providing a link straight to the camera manufacturer website.

Did I do something that warranted the thread being removed and my account removed/deleted/suspended without warning? Did someone click the wrong button?

My original user name is/was "Capt Pie"

This is the video I posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00naYF0cNfQ
Old 09-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
see this thread for answer
Old 09-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on your side on this one OP. Awesome name, btw, although it was better without "the". Ask if you can get it back.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #4
Capt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
see this thread for answer
Thank you for the response. Like I asked in the PM I sent to you, is it normal for Tacoma World to delete a thread and delete a user for doing something against the rules that ISN'T listed in the Terms of service? I checked last night before posting and this morning, and didn't see where it stated that. Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

is it possible to get my old name back, or is it gone for good?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
wait, deleted with no warning? weird.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
wait, deleted with no warning? weird.
some things get automatic removal. that was one of them. very rarely happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Capt Pie View Post
is it possible to get my old name back, or is it gone for good?
it's gone for good but you're free to keep using this one if you like
Old 09-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #7
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to create a third thread for the same topic in less than 24hrs?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2010, 12:53 PM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2010, 12:54 PM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Affiliate links?

I don't follow.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #12
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
Ben appears to have a solid resume due to the attached post count.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #13
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:

Old 09-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #14

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Ben appears to have a solid resume due to the attached post count.
I was too lazy to write "subbed" since I can't see the vid from work.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #15

rab89's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #17

Afiliate link - when someone asked about the camera, I posted a link that directed them o the camera site, and if someone ends up buying a camera from them, I get sent around ten bucks or something for recommending the camera.

No pop corn this time... Would have been nice to have that in the rules, as i checked before I posted and didn't see anything saying I couldn't.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #18
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Cant a member get a warning first? Is this how TW operates now a days? The guy seems pretty genuine and osunds like an honest mistake.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #19
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I am lost!?!?
I don't get it!?!?
Old 09-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #20
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Affiliate links?

I don't follow.
In affiliate programs, it's a special URL that contains the ID or username of the affiliate. This URL is used by the advertiser to track all traffic the affiliate sends to the advertiser's site as a part of the affiliate program.