Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

`10 Tacoma TRD Exhaust start and rev

Old 09-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
Glitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to behold

Glitch's Tacoma Gallery
`10 Tacoma TRD Exhaust start and rev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4lZbgI26KQ
Old 09-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Glitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to beholdGlitch is a splendid one to behold

Glitch's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I'll have to agree with you I was not trying to show off or anything! Here is the explanation on the actual you tube page.

(2010 TRD Sport tacoma double cab with 8,000mi and about 700mi on TRD Cat back exhaust. Also TRD Supercharged. Just thought I would throw up a quick video of this exhaust for any perspective buyers. Overall I am happy with it but it is definitely not loud by any means (it does meet standard noise decibel limit), but at least now I can hear the motor, the tip looks great and hopefully I gained a few HP!)

Although I'm not really that into the sound of the 4.0L v6's in the tacoma so it's kinda nice that its not too loud. Yours sounds pretty good though.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
dirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to behold
EMS: paramedic
dirtytaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
twistd thats sounds sick where'd you get the set up i wouldnt mind throwing that on mu truck
Old 09-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #5
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think the OPs ride sounds more like a V6 should and the URD sounds like a 4-banger. but that's just my opinion
Old 09-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #6
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
I like the TRD exhaust... That's what i want next
Old 09-26-2010, 11:38 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
forget all that shiot.

dynomax superturbo muffler with stock everything else.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:10 AM   #8
Going nowhere as fast as possible
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: I forgot
imtwistd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtytaco2010 View Post
twistd thats sounds sick where'd you get the set up i wouldnt mind throwing that on mu truck
I got the y-pipe from www.urdusa.com and the catback from www.bankspower.com. Just as a side note I'm not running long tube headers. I'm still on the fence about them, not sure how the truck will sound with them
Old 09-27-2010, 08:07 AM   #9
fishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud of
fishshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
I think the OPs ride sounds more like a V6 should and the URD sounds like a 4-banger. but that's just my opinion
I agree. Close your eyes and it sounds like a Civic or something. At least the S/C whine drowns it out a bit. The OP's sounds smooth, deeper and no rasp.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
toyota fan from birth
dzlpwrd is on a distinguished road

Name: james
dzlpwrd's Tacoma Gallery
here is a video of my 95 tacoma with a custom handbuilt (from leftover powerstroke parts) exhaust. originaly i used a muffler from my diesel truck, but it was very loud. so i bought this muffler that is on it now because the parts store said "it's not real loud just a nice rumble". the muffler i am using now is a thrush welded 3 inch oval.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BmSbiWMVmE
Old 09-29-2010, 12:38 PM   #11
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
i honestly think my exhaust from my flowmaster is way louder lol.

duel dumped exhaust. Louder then thunder.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:16 PM   #12
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
TRD sounds great to me
Old 05-30-2011, 08:32 AM   #13
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Trd sounds great, its got an aggressive note while still keeping fairly quiet. I'm sure it sounds fantastic if opened up on the freeway.

Much better than the other video of rice. =)
Old 05-30-2011, 08:37 AM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta agree. The TRD set up doesnt record well. I think its one of the best sounding exhausts for out trucks.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #15
TRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to all

TRDSPORTtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I heart my 40 series flowmaster.