Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Broke Back Taco

Old 10-03-2010, 08:27 AM   #1
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Broke Back Taco

My friend works at a dealership and this truck came in. See if you can tell what the problem is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW8Bm1jD088?fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0-ZqHFkfqk?fs=1
Old 10-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats why i dont go to the dealer
Old 10-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Thats professionalism right there.

I wonder what would happen if the owner saw this video of his truck online. I know I'd be pissed. He could probably take them to town for it. Let alone show the video to the local news stations and fuck up their business for sure. Idiots.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
frame rust/rot
Old 10-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i can only assume or hope that truck was scraped not got a new frame
Old 10-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #6
Machine gun shits

oh yeah that is funny.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i hope the owner of the truck sees this though...im sure they caused some damage to the back of the cab
Old 10-03-2010, 08:32 AM   #8
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
wow do your homework before buying a first gen... hope that was a buy back and not just in to get the frame replaces LOL
Old 10-03-2010, 08:32 AM   #9
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post

I wonder what would happen if the owner saw this video of his truck online. I know I'd be pissed. He could probably take them to town for it. Let alone show the video to the local news stations and fuck up their business for sure. Idiots.
I would think it was a buy out. not a frame swap.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:32 AM   #10
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
"Toyota Tacoma with a rusted out frame on its way to the crusher at the scrap yard sorry its on its side im still learning my phone."

Thats the vid description on youtube. Still not very professional of them.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:33 AM   #11
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post

x2 wtf do they think theyre doing
Old 10-03-2010, 08:33 AM   #12

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffRock View Post
I would think it was a buy out. not a frame swap.
Yeah I went to youtube and checked out the summary of the video just now. See above post.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #13
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
truck was scrapped
Old 10-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

well shit...if it was being sent to the scrapper...have fun with it

Old 10-03-2010, 08:38 AM   #15
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
That will happen any place that has unsupervised employees (aka everyplace), not just a toyota delership.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:40 AM   #16
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Wow now that is frame rust.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:55 AM   #18
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing wrong with having some fun with it since its a '95.5-'00 and is definitely not getting a new frame.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #19
Johnny M50 will become famous soon enough

Name: John
Johnny M50's Tacoma Gallery
Time to trade it in.