Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

New Pirate TV episode

Old 10-16-2010, 11:54 PM   #1
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
New Pirate TV episode

http://www.pirate4x4.com/tv/live13.php

Skip through the parts where the crazy lady is talking and it's pretty good.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
I can fit 35"s
uberlols is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
uberlols's Tacoma Gallery
Jessi Combs from xtreme 4x4 is in this.She is hot.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberlols View Post
Jessi Combs from xtreme 4x4 is in this.She is hot.
At one time Jake...At one time.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
I can fit 35"s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
At one time Jake...At one time.
Ha yea. It makes me sad she left. I heard there was some offstage drama...... Who knows. But her rig is very tough.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I go up there to the TSF a few times a year.
Heres a couple pics of my truck on the 2nd trail they went on, Can Opener.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #6
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not an expert, so please don't throw any sticks at me.

Why didn't any of them air down? I've always been aware of the need to air down in sand, but only recently been aware of the added benefit on rocks (been watching a TON of videos online). It just seemed like with those large, bulbous rocks that it would have been much more reasonable with some softer tires. Most of all, I can only imagine the increase in grab that Jessi's monster would have had with those beastly tires dropped a bit.

I know what airing down would have decreased ground clearance, and that would not be idea for a few of them, but still...
Old 10-18-2010, 04:45 AM   #7
I can fit 35"s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrutter View Post
I'm not an expert, so please don't throw any sticks at me.

Why didn't any of them air down? I've always been aware of the need to air down in sand, but only recently been aware of the added benefit on rocks (been watching a TON of videos online). It just seemed like with those large, bulbous rocks that it would have been much more reasonable with some softer tires. Most of all, I can only imagine the increase in grab that Jessi's monster would have had with those beastly tires dropped a bit.

I know what airing down would have decreased ground clearance, and that would not be idea for a few of them, but still...
^ I think airing down would have help with the rocks some. The reason most air down is to get more surface area out of their tires. Usually people who do this have "stock" style tires that are not that wide. When you have over sized off road tires etc you really don't need to air down.