Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Turbo'd tacos make me smile

Old 10-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Turbo'd tacos make me smile

This tacoma and guy with a stand up put a smile on my face today. Click on the 3min mark and watch to the end. The first 3 minutes are boring if you don't like stand up skis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oopUVKyLZg?fs=1
Old 10-19-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
I can fit 35"s
uberlols is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
uberlols's Tacoma Gallery
Anti lag is fun. Back when I messed with hondas I had a 3" exhaust with a gt35r turbo. Anti lag was really fun with it
Old 10-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I give. What the hell was that?
Old 10-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
yea wtf?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:49 AM   #5
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

It's anti lag. It's used when you got really large turbos to keep them spinning fast when you let off the throttle. The back fire causes the turbo to spin up. You them a lot on rally cars
Old 10-21-2010, 02:39 PM   #6
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
This whole video confuses me. There was only a couple seconds worth of the truck. At least there were some girls for a sec too I suppose. HA!
Old 10-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #8
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Its a two step rev limiter.. ignition cut at like 4k rpm or what ever you set it at..
Old 10-21-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6i9M...layer_embedded
Old 10-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #10
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
holy shit i thought someone was getting shot
Old 10-23-2010, 08:14 AM   #11
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
cool vid. I'd like to know the specs on the taco...
Anti-lag is when ignition timing is cut so the fuel and air is compressed in the cylinder, causing a explosion in the exhaust causing the turbo to stay spooled up between shifts. There's abit more to it than that but that's the basics. It's very hard on the turbo but it has major performance advantages. Here's a cool vid of scoobies with anit-lag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAhTk6pjCMk?fs=1
Old 10-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I see... I guess
Old 10-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #13
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
fucking subarus..
Old 10-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #14
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta come back later
Old 10-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #17
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
fucking subarus..
Ha I agree. They sound like big 4-wheelers to me. I'm a mitsu/toyota guy but that vid is one of the best showing anti-lag in action.
All this anti-lag talk had me researching it today for my galant and it's just a couple key swipes in my engine management program .... 2-step, anti-lag, AWD, Blizzaks & 325whp = , especially when some snow hits
Old 10-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #19
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my buddies 6262 FF evo using two step:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBvlSnMjsQU
Old 10-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7q2OGNC47s?fs=1

He posted another vid of his truck just recently. I think he's on CT. This is the same truck as my OP. I'm bored of all the cars. Here is his specs too.

"99 Toyota Tacoma 2rz 2.4 litre turbocharged. 311 hp 301tq. Just installed 8.4" rear diff w/ 4.11 gears. Feels alot faster now and alot more fun to drive. video of me cruisin around town boostin."