Notices

GoPro Short Pozo Edit

Old 10-23-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
cavilry will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro Short Pozo Edit

Hey guys,

Here is a short Pozo edit that I did from last weekend. All shot on my GoPro HD. I work for them, yet I still always manage to mess up my edits. It definitely downgraded the quality, it is hard to get the right settings for YouTube.

The video is a little boring since I only have one angle, but you get the idea. More to come soon. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2d75cnttvQ
Old 10-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
is that the HD?
Old 10-24-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
not to be a total creeper but do you live off meridian over by the old mervins/micheals. I think ive seen your truck there
Old 10-24-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
cavilry will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
is that the HD?
Yeah, but as you can tell from the video, I don't know how to upload it into HD to YouTube. The video was shot in 960p, but I could only upload it as 480p (it would have said YouTube HD at the bottom if I had done it right). The average computer is still catching up to handling HD video, and my 3 year old Mac laptop doesn't cut it.

ktmrider. No, I live over near San Tomas and Moorpark. There is another truck identical to mine (I thought I would be unique-ish with this thing! ) that I have seen driving around here though.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
do you have lt? more pics of your truck?
Old 10-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
you work for go pro?

thats cool