ncook21 is on a distinguished road
ncook21's Tacoma Gallery
Boosted Tacoma New Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Quj9b4q64&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7zp6_tgJ-s&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7q2OGNC47s&hd=1
Old 10-26-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
i think i'm in love with the truck
Old 10-26-2010, 06:06 AM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
is this the same truck???
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...-me-smile.html
Old 10-26-2010, 06:19 AM   #5
ncook21's Tacoma Gallery
lol yeah thats my truck lol didnt even know about that post... but all my vids are at www.youtube.com/ncook1121 and then some of the same vids are posted on vimeo and streetfire.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Old 11-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #6
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for posting these badass videos, and AN EXTRA SPECIAL thanks for posting them without someone's gay ass music over them like most videos like these have. Nice.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
gopro hd badass
Old 11-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #8
ncook21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
gopro hd badass
no not a gopro its called a contourhd
Old 11-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
What good is having a turbo if you can't put the power to the ground? You've got some serious traction issues to be addressed...
Old 11-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #10
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.....that truck is badass
Old 11-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #12
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Love that truck
Old 11-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #13
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
What good is having a turbo if you can't put the power to the ground? You've got some serious traction issues to be addressed...
clearly he does burnouts and donuts on purpose. and clearly when he actually drives he hooks up and puts all his power to the ground. plus, have you ever watched a boosted supra. most of them spin while at boost. so he doesnt have traction issues.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:31 PM   #15
My Taco Eats Me
Zaint is on a distinguished road

Zaint's Tacoma Gallery
That motor is only going to last 6 months if you're lucky if you keep slapping that rev limiter.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:40 PM   #16
ncook21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaint View Post
That motor is only going to last 6 months if you're lucky if you keep slapping that rev limiter.

1) the truck has been together for 9 months
2) dyno tuned and boosting 16 lbs since the day it hit the road
3) I have ran it for over 20,000 miles
4) that's what the rev limiter is for... to save the motor
5) the rev limit has been raised to 6300 and is safely ran at that daily
6) the engine makes power to and prbly past rev limit so why wouldn't I rev to it?
7) I must be the luckiest person ever

Thanks for ur input
Old 11-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #17
I can fit 35"s
uberlols is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
uberlols's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncook21 View Post
1) the truck has been together for 9 months
2) dyno tuned and boosting 16 lbs since the day it hit the road
3) I have ran it for over 20,000 miles
4) that's what the rev limiter is for... to save the motor
5) the rev limit has been raised to 6300 and is safely ran at that daily
6) the engine makes power to and prbly past rev limit so why wouldn't I rev to it?
7) I must be the luckiest person ever

Thanks for ur input

Haha nice OP is right. I had a boosted single cam civic and it lasted for ever. Its all in the tune Getting those air fuels right on point. What do you tune with? You run a wideband o2 sensor?
Old 11-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #18
ncook21's Tacoma Gallery
running on megasquirt and i use a AEM Eugo wide band
Old 11-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #19
JSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
JSW's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to JSW
I knew I recognized some of those highways! Way to represent Tampa!