Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

New Truck first wheeling tour

Old 09-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #21
natrlyst will become famous soon enough

natrlyst's Tacoma Gallery
great i will give him some rep points myself, it still isnt wheeling it is donuts in a field, maybe in 4hi, but it still isnt wheeling...

and I dont see any apples...
Old 09-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
Ok so lets have your definition of wheeling then...
You really want me to spell it out? wow ok, i'll post a few pics and if you want more you just let me know...
Attached Thumbnails
New Truck first wheeling tour-post-802-1094603247.jpg   New Truck first wheeling tour-post-802-1094777410.jpg   New Truck first wheeling tour-post-802-1096602652_thumb.jpg   New Truck first wheeling tour-post-802-1098615300.jpg   New Truck first wheeling tour-post-802-1098615326.jpg  

Old 09-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #23
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by natrlyst View Post
You really want me to spell it out? wow ok, i'll post a few pics and if you want more you just let me know...
I don't think the stock tires and suspension will be able to take that beating... That is why it was called my "first" wheeling tour
Old 09-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #24

Quote:
Oh I see so if our new friend would have gotten stuck in the mud , Then he'd be wheeling

got it.
Yes
Old 09-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I don't think the stock tires and suspension will be able to take that beating... That is why it was called my "first" wheeling tour
Maybe not that extreme, no, please understand, I am not giving you a hard time and am not indicating you are babying your truck, I just want to inform you that that isn't wheeling, it's having fun in your truck, sure, and is a great little video with a great song choice, but it isnt wheeling. I believe it was said earlier in this thread, it is just the wrong choice of words, now everyone on this site that does donuts in a field is going to attack me because they think they are being extreme.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #26
CornDog is on a distinguished road

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by natrlyst View Post
I hate to DISAGREE natrylst. but i think the APPROPRIATE term for the pics you posted are MUDDIN pics. lol ummmm, the appropriate title for the total amount of pics you posted would DEFINATELY have to say " Collection of Muddin' Photographs"........... LOL im just playin tho.......... those are some heavy shots for sure....... looks like some down south slop. those some of ur personal stunts????????
Old 09-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #27
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
you bought a truck or a lawn mower?

haha looks like fun!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:49 PM   #28

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
interesting.......... what about rock crawling. is that consistered wheeling. well hell lets just say ur out rock crawling and u decide to do some 2wd doughnuts for a few minutes...... do u take off the "wheelin" hat and put on the "doughnut" hat or do u just cruise rite through them and go back to wheelin...........also while ur wheeling(on rocks) what would u call it when u roll over. i guess what im wondering is when does it go from "wheelin" to "Rollin" down the rocks. oh and even better if u were "Wheelin" on the rocks and started "rollin" down the rocks and lets just say for the hell of it u land in a mud hole......would you call that "Muddin" lol
Old 09-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #29
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
lol, I'd call it a hell of a day to remember.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:28 PM   #31

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah thats a hell of a day. now i just got to go find some of my old tacomas war pics. i had it in all kinda binds. tore up the winch gettin it out once. tore another winch up 3 weeks later pullin a good buddy out of the same hole. i HATE that hole!!!!!! lol
Old 09-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #32
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Doughnut hat ??

is that like a meat hat?
lol,I hope you don't wear that when you trail ride. I'm allergic to packs of wild dogs.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornDog View Post
hell yeah thats a hell of a day. now i just got to go find some of my old tacomas war pics. i had it in all kinda binds. tore up the winch gettin it out once. tore another winch up 3 weeks later pullin a good buddy out of the same hole. i HATE that hole!!!!!! lol
lol, Just might work.....Get a bigger shovel.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornDog View Post
interesting.......... what about rock crawling. is that consistered wheeling.
yes, it is considered wheeling, gravel crawling is not
Old 09-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #36
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
SHIT!!! All those videos of me coming up the driveway are garbage now.....GREAT!!!!