Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

New Truck first wheeling tour

Old 07-30-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
New Truck first wheeling tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-bEXozVkJI
Old 08-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
rooster_20 is on a distinguished road

rooster_20's Tacoma Gallery
Thats wheeling?
Old 08-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #4

Yea it prob was fun but still not considered wheeling to me. It is some nice donuts though.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Donuts are fun.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster_20 View Post
Thats wheeling?
Whats your def. of wheeling then?
Old 08-04-2008, 04:21 AM   #7

I think of wheeling involving 4 wheel drive but I guess everyones perceptions are different. I would have entitled the video donuts lol.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:56 AM   #8
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
That's how you learn to drive in the snow. lol,Did look like some fun.Got a few nice slides in. Great looking truck!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 05:34 AM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Whats your def. of wheeling then?
Donuts in a field =/= wheeling.

I think you guys should check this out Tread Lightly. I don't know if you know the owner of that field or your their legally but stuff like that gives the eco freaks more reason to try and stop off roaders from having access to public land.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #10

Ahh screw the tree huggers!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Looks fun! Nice truck! Take care of it and clean it well after wheeling, and it will last awhile!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #12
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Donuts in a field =/= wheeling.

I think you guys should check this out Tread Lightly. I don't know if you know the owner of that field or your their legally but stuff like that gives the eco freaks more reason to try and stop off roaders from having access to public land.
i already addressed this issue with the Boss and confirmed the OP did this on his own land.

Quote:
Ahh screw the tree huggers!
With a mentality like that they will win. We as offroad enthusiasts need to be good stewards of the environment.

Your friendly Tread Lightly Tread trainer!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

I'd bet this thread could be redeemed with some pictures of "Camera Girl: Jess Beck"
Old 09-03-2008, 11:47 AM   #14
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I'd bet this thread could be redeemed with some pictures of "Camera Girl: Jess Beck"

Now your talking man!
Old 09-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #15
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats wheeling?
Gotta start somewhere!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #16
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have 4 wheel drive on my truck so that means i cant offroad lol
Old 09-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
cut the kid some slack...geez...think back to when u were his age and got stoked from power breaking the parents power wagon!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #18
natrlyst will become famous soon enough

natrlyst's Tacoma Gallery
still isn't "wheeling", donuts sure but it isnt wheeling...
Old 09-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #19

thats just it...i wouldnt post that on pirate, I would and do post my wheeling pics on pirate and just wanted to inform the lad of his grammatical error, it is donuts, not wheeling, no harm was intended...
Old 09-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Yeah, but seemed like everyone was jumping his ass.. who cares.

Don't take this the wrong way, not being an ass here. But your pics are awesome, they look like a Toyota commercial. Beautiful scenery, serious. I don't think anyone would mind those being posted anywhere.
thanks you for the complement, and again I wasnt trying to be a jerk, just attempting to facilitate instruction that wheeling is not what you see in an allen jackson video. Though I required four wheel drive to get to the places in my pictures on here, they are not wheeling pictures either, and it is a meesgae board that includes opinions as well as discussion. I understand people need to be told not to be jerks, I did not intend on being construed as a jerk,