Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma Offroad - Saturated Earth

Old 11-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
Capt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capt Pie's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Offroad - Saturated Earth

I went out again today in the same spot.. It was raining a lot all day so we went splish spashing around. Nothing too impressive compared to a lot of what you guys do, but we still had a lot of fun!

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WNcWT6f9Gw
Old 11-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like he video but not so much a fan of tearing up the grass doing donuts on it..
Old 11-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
No commercial for this one.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
Capt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post
No commercial for this one.

hahahah Def not. This was recorded with a camera phone!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:52 AM   #5
I can fit 35"s
uberlols is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
uberlols's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
I like he video but not so much a fan of tearing up the grass doing donuts on it..
The grass will grow back. I promise
Old 11-08-2010, 05:09 AM   #6
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
You should have left well enough alone with the go pro vid.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:11 AM   #7
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Cool video. Just wish it was longer and less in cab shots.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:59 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
You should have left well enough alone with the go pro vid.

I'm not out to impress anyone.. I had fun out there yesterday and my buddy captured it with his cell phone.. Just sharing the fun I had.

Tell you what, I'll bring the HD gopros back out on a rally truck next time to win your vote back
Old 11-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #9
Back in the game!
Wile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Wile's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberlols View Post
The grass will grow back. I promise
Nice vid. Tread Lightly +1.